Subject: Agenda for Sept. 6 TC meeting

The next meeting of the BPEL TC will be a conference call on Sept. 6, 8am-10am Pacific.  The agenda is below.  Dial in info is: USA & Canada Toll Free Number: +1 866 500 6738, Pass code: 600345, All Others (toll): +1 203 480 8000, Pass code: 600345.  We will use an irc chat at:http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/wsbpel.

Summary of Aug 23 meeting:
Approved Aug. 22, 2006 draft as latest committee draft and start of public review.
TC schedule returned to meeting every other week with the Primer group meeting on alternate weeks.

Proposed agenda
- Nomination/volunteers to take minutes
- Roll call/determine quorum

- Review agenda
- approve previous minutes:  Aug 23
-  Update on public review status:  At this point, it seems most likely that public review will start Sept 5 and end Nov 4,
- Primer status update
- Schedule for f2f:  The ballot on the schedule for the next meeting closed with a small majority favoring Nov 7-9.  After the ballot was started we learned that there are two other standards groups also meeting that week.  We will discuss whether to consider moving it another week to Nov 14-16.
- New public comments list:  Peter has put together a new list for use during public review:  ttp://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_review_issues_list.html  - Issue/comment discussion:
At present, we have only issur R1 (formerly 306) to discuss.
- Agenda for next meeting
- New business

Regards,
John Evdemon and Diane Jordan