Subject: Issue - R21 - Proposal for Vote (Revised)

As requested for this issue in our last call, the proposed resolution is
updated to be:

   1. In Section 12.7, add a separate static analysis requirement link
      for this text:
          * "The variable references are resolved to the associated
            scope only and MUST NOT be resolved to the ancestor scopes."
   2. In Appendix B, correct SA00086 whereby only one static analysis
      requirement exists for this text:
          * "Variables of the same names MUST NOT be explicitly declared
            in the associated scope. This requirement MUST be enforced
            by static analysis."
   3. In Appendix B, add a separate static analysis requirement for the
      text in Section 12.7.1 for 1. above.

Note, the current public review draft combines text in 1. and 3. above
into one static analysis requirement in Appendix B (SA00086). These
should be separated as outlined in the steps above.

Thank you.