Subject: Agenda for Nov 14-16 FTF TC meeting

The next meeting of the BPEL TC will be a face to face meeting on Nov 14-16 at the IBM, formerly Filenet location in Costa Mesa, CA.  Start time will be 9am pacific on all three days.  Dial in info is: USA & Canada Toll Free Number: +1 866 500 6738, Pass code: 600345, All Others (toll): +1 203 480 8000, Pass code: 600345.  We will use an irc chat at:http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/wsbpel.  Breeze will also be made available for remote access.

Purpose of the meeting is to finalize responses to all issues opened during the public review process, apply any remaining updates to the spec, approve it as a new committee draft and approve a second round of public comment.  The latest version of the spec with all resolved issues (except R3)  applied is available at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/21005/wsbpel-specification-draft_rev1.182_20061105.doc  PDF and version with changes marked are also on the documents page of the TC web site.   Please review this version - we may want to consider approving it as the latest CD at the start of the meeting so that we can focus the rest of the time on any further changes needed to address remaining open issues.

If you are not planning to attend this meeting, please request a leave of absence to help the group achieve quorum.

Proposed agenda
- Nomination/volunteers to take minutes
- Roll call/determine quorum

- Review agenda
- approve previous minutes:  Nov. 1
- Update on Spec status:  Consider approving version posted to the web site on Nov. 6 as the latest committee draft.  It includes all resolved issues except the member list appendix (R3).
- Update on Primer status:  we will discuss the timing of when to work on the primer vs the remaining open issues early in the meeting.  A new version of the primer is to be posted to the TC web site in the next day or so for review before the TC meeting.
- Issue/comment discussion:  Working copy of the BPEL review issues is at:  http://www.choreology.com/external/WS_BPEL_review_issues_list.html
Proposed resolutions:
Proposed issues:    R27, R28, R29, R30, R31, R32 and any others submitted after this email is sent.
Other issues/comments:  R25, R26
- Agenda for next meeting
- New business

Regards,