Subject: WS BPEL 2.0 public review draft 2 - corrected

Hi Mary,
I've corrected the points you made on the second public review draft:
1. Date - please change to 20 November 2006 (rather than 20th November)
2. File name of Word Document - please change to conform with the rest of the package (this is the pre-existing file name)

  i.e. wsbpel-specification-public_review_draft_2.doc

3. Change running footer in Word document to indicate proper file name

4. Please remove spaces from the Word diff file name

Here are the resulting files:
Word file of CD approved for second public review:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/21572/wsbpel-specification-public_review_draft_2.doc
PDF of same:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/21573/wsbpel-specification_public_review_draft_2.pdf
Word file of CD with differences highlighted between first and second public review:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/21574/wsbpel-specification-public_review_draft_2_diff.doc
PDF of same:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/21575/wsbpel-specification_public_review_draft_2_diff.pdf
Zip file with the html for the latest public review draft:    http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/21571/wsbpel-specification-public_review_draft_2_files.zip

Its not clear to me that any changes are needed in the RDDL beyond the correction to the editors list you requested.  The RDDL and the associated url's do not have dates/versions associated with them (and I don't think they should as they are not versions of the spec).  The history of the specification including reviews is available in the TC archives.  If you have specific guidance as to how the RDDL should be set up, please let us know and we'll try to comply.  Otherwise, please let us get started with the second public review.  This is the current RDDL:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/download.php/21509/docs_wsbpel_20.zip

Thanks.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709