Subject: TC meeting tomorrow?

Happy New Year.
I have not heard anything from OASIS regarding the start of the second public review process.  There seems to be some confusion about how they want to handle the RDDL file.  I've asked that we start the second review while this is resolved but haven't gotten a response.

Since public review hasn't started, I don't think we have agenda items for the TC call this week.  Let us know if anyone has topics for discussion otherwise, we'll cancel.  I will update the calendar tomorrow am with a cancellation unless there are other suggestions.

Next week, we will have a call.  Hopefully we will have started the public review and be able to discuss the editorial fixes Dieter and Monica have idenitified.  Also, Dee Shur has agreed to join the call to discuss opportunities for promoting BPEL as we approach approval, in particular the idea of a webinar that we talked a bit about at the last f2f.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709