Subject: [wsbpel] Testimonial for BPEL standardization from IBM

I, Dieter Koenig, certify that IBM has successfully used the OASIS WS-BPEL
2.0 specifications, consistent with the OASIS IPR Policy.

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                                Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com         IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member               Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426      Schönaicher Strasse 220

 Architect, Business Process Choreographer   Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890      71032 Böblingen

 Member, Technical Expert Council            Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464  Germany

From: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:09 AM
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsbpel] Testimonials for BPEL standardization

To enter the OASIS standardization process, we need at least three
testimonials that the specification is being used by members.  Here are
examples (from the WS-SX package that was recently submitted to OASIS):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/email/archives/200612/msg00002.html

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/email/archives/200612/msg00003.html

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/email/archives/200612/msg00016.html

If you are willing to provide a testimonial for the WS BPEL 2.0
specification, please send it to the list. I would like to have the package
ready to submit to OASIS by next week's meeting.  If you're able, please
send these as soon as possible.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709