Subject: Fw: BPEL Workshop at Symposium

It turns out that there is a slot available for the BPEL TC at the OASIS Symposium after all - its a 4 hr workshop, so we may want to discuss whether we want to do more than a presentation.

I've directed this mainly to Dieter and Charlton as they previously expressed interest in presenting BPEL at the symposium.  If anyone else is interested in contributing, please let us know.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 01/31/2007 05:33 PM -----
"Jane Harnad" <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>

01/31/2007 12:05 PM

"dschur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>, Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
RE: BPEL Workshop at Symposium

Any format is fine.  I have blocked time for the workshop from 9-1.  You can use all or a portion of that time-block to do presentations, demonstrations, or other.  Thanks, Jane