Subject: Call for agenda items for Wed Feb 14

I have no agenda items for this week's call.  Please let us know if you have suggestions.  If there are no agenda items proposed by tomorrow noon Eastern, I will cancel the official TC call.  If this happens, I'd like to propose that those planning to participate in the webinars use the usual TC time for a call to plan the content.  (That would be John, Frank Ryan or Chris Keller, Frank Leymann, Dieter and Charlton).

The package for considering WS BPEL 2.0 for approval as an OASIS standard was submitted Friday.  We should see it go for review on Mar. 1 for 15 days and then it will be voted on from Mar 16 to the end of the month.  This is a formal OASIS organizational vote which allows each member organizations to cast one vote.
Those of you who'd like more details about what comes next can check out the process description at this location: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.4

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709