Subject: RE: RE: [wsbpel] Groups - BPEL Primer work?

Hi John,

I have some more editing to do which I would get in around the end of
this week. I feel a telcon next week for primer would be good, however,
we'll need to schedule around the webinars as well as other activities.
Would it be possible to hold a primer telcon on Thursday, March 15 or
Friday, March 16 at 08h PT/11 ET/17 CET?

-Charlton.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Evdemon [mailto:John.Evdemon@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 11:31 AM
To: Mehta, Vinkesh (US - Austin); drj@us.ibm.com;
wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org

Its potentially the last bit of work left.

Dieter/Simon/Charlton - are you guys up to wrapping this up?   I'm got a
bit more to do and the stuff you guys did looked fairly complete - I
wasn't sure how much detail you wanted to go into.    Should we schedule
a call next week to discuss where we are?

John