Subject: RE: [wsbpel-primer] Re: [wsbpel] Groups - BPEL Primer work?

Hi Diane,

Is it possible to hold this on Thu or Fri in place of Wed? I have a conflict Wed with another standards effort.

-Charlton.

From: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com]
Sent: 07 March 2007 12:25
To: Alex Yiu
Cc: Alex Yiu; John Evdemon; khanderao.kand@oracle.com; Mehta, Vinkesh (US - Austin); wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org; wsbpel-primer@lists.oasis-open.org

I'm not anticipating agenda items for the TC call next week - however, if there's a conflict with the 8am time, we could plan to have the primer discussion at 9am pacific (12pm eastern, 5pm CET).  For those who are outside the US, remember that we are moving to daylight savings time on Mar. 11, so we will be one hour ahead of the usual differences - eg, it will be 5 hrs later in Germany rather than the usual 6.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

Alex Yiu <alex.yiu@oracle.com>

03/07/2007 03:09 PM

John Evdemon <John.Evdemon@microsoft.com>

cc

"Mehta, Vinkesh (US - Austin)" <vmehta@DELOITTE.com>, Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org" <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>, "wsbpel-primer@lists.oasis-open.org" <wsbpel-primer@lists.oasis-open.org>, "khanderao.kand@oracle.com" <khanderao.kand@oracle.com>, Alex Yiu <alex.yiu@oracle.com>

Subject

Re: [wsbpel] Groups - BPEL  Primer work?

Hi John and others,
(cc'ing Primer list and Khanderao)

I have not got a chance to review the latest Primer copy yet.
And, Khanderao (who came to Oracle through Peoplesoft acquisition) would
like contribute some changes also.

I guess having a conf call next week will be good. But, I think some of
us will not be available in 8am-9am Pacific time Wednesday.