Subject: RE: [wsbpel] follow up question from the webinar

Hello David,

it can be used within single applications.

Good example is the Eclipse IDE Testing Sub Project, which features its own BPEL Engine for driving Test Cases:

http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/platform/documents/design/choreography_html/index.html
(It was different from the B2J sub project but I guess those will merge)

Besides that, you ask for Human Workflows, which are a main application area for all existing BPEL Engines. In fact I guess even more so than expected by the TC. This is also true for the Implementation I know best, at SEEBURGER use our BPEL engine as a built in Executon environment for integration flows, which are not only limited to choegraphy on a business process level, but also does the micro flow control of typical B2B Gateways (inclusing non-XML Data) and of course human (portal) integration.

Greetings
Bernd
Chief Architect (R&D)

From: Diane Jordan [mailto:drj@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 11:58 PM
To: wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsbpel] follow up question from the webinar

A viewer of the webinar recording is looking on guidance for applications of BPEL - please let him know if you're interested in helping him.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

----- Forwarded by Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM on 03/27/2007 05:52 PM -----
"Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>

03/27/2007 09:54 AM

Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
FW: Sorry you missed "WS-BPEL Technical Overview for Developers and Architects"

Hi Diane,
As the chair of the TC you might like to pass this to the entire TC, even if he gets multiple answers, I’m sure he will appreciate the guidance. You might also like to mention the WS-BPEL Adoption TC. This might be the type of end user that might be like to join?
Thanks,
Dee