Subject: WSBPEL v2.0 OASIS Standard

Congratulations! It was a long road to travel, but you made it.  This next part is like signing your card after winning the golf tournament.

I need an updated copy of specification document showing its new status as OASIS Standard with today's date (12 April 2007). URIs will need to be updated to reflect a new 'OS' directory, moving the CS URIs down to 'previous version'. And the namespace document will also need to be updated, referencing the OS versions of all the files.

As soon as I get these I will post them on docs.oasis-open.org and update the OASIS Standards page.

Thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 603.232.9090

OASIS Symposium:
"eBusiness and Open Standards:
Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future"
15-18 April 2007 San Diego, CA USA
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/