Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Updated FAQ

John Evdemon wrote:

>Attached, incorporating feedback from Danny.
>
>Please respond with additional feedback, missing questions, etc.
>
>I have not put any formatting on this doc since its contents will probably be posted on the TC landing page.
>
>John

Comments:

   1. Question 2: Answer should specify WSDL v1.1 as that is all that is
      currently supported.
   2. Question 6: Delete (c) as it is blank in Answer.
   3. Question 8: In Answer, you may wish to reference our guidance on
      Basic Profile v1.1 and constrained use of MEP (see Section 3 in
      the specification). This should be the lead position on answering
      this question. I can see the utility of the additional detail
      although it seems disproportionate to the other responses. May
      wish to have a short note related to this or a footnote/endnote
      with greater detail.