Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Updated FAQ

It could cause confusion to explicitly talk about the BPMN-BPEL mapping
in current BPMN because it is incomplete. In that group, it has even
been discussed to delete it because of the gaps/issues that exist. I'd
suggest we steer clear of this mention unless we wish to indicate that
BPMN seeks to model business processes such as, at some level, those
expressed using BPEL. Note, it is BPEL4WS not WS-BPEL (1.1 not 2.0).

All in all, equally potentially confusing (is that a sentence?). If you
retain b., suggest you say that it is possible to represent. There is
currently no mapping defined for WS-BPEL 2.0 in BPMN. Thanks.