wsdm-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com

In page 12 of WSDM-MOWS 1.0 document, it refers a specification named "WS-Trust". "WS-Trust" specification I know is the specification by IBM, Microsoft, et al. It is a proprietary spec and have not been submitted to a standardization organization yet.
It is not good to refer non-standard specification from standard specification.
I hope the TC revise the sentence by removing "WS-Trust".