Subject: Re: [wsdm] First Face to Face

Title:
Hi,

Here are some thoughts on what the usability requirements for WSDM and in the space of management could entail.  There are overlaps with other areas that are listed in the requirements list.  But, this is a view of those requirements that would apply to a pragmatic, adoptable approach.  What is stated below is just a starter kit to get us in the same frame of mind and I look forward to the TC to add more value here.

In the context of WSDM, I believe usability relates to how quickly the different roles, that are important in the lifecyle of a WSDM based deployment, can provide and make use of the management information.  I start with the roles of a manager and a managed object.  There are of course other roles that should be considered.

For example, from a management role perspective, it is important that it gets to the allowed management information easily and quickly. This relates to the parts of the:
from a managed object role perspective, it is important that its developers and deployers be able to:
Cheers,
H.