Subject: RE: [wsdm] RE: Groups - oasis - New ballot "July WSDM F2F Dates - Boston"

+1, Richard has a good point.

William

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/ballot.php?id=99

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"July WSDM F2F Dates - Boston"
Please vote on which dates you WOULD be able to attend a Face to Face
meeting in Boston. Assume a noon start and end.

- July 16-18
- July 28-30
- Aug 4-6
- Available all of these dates
- Not available ANY of these dates
- no-op
- Other

---

The ballot closes Tuesday, 3 June 2003 @ 5:00 pm ET.  Please vote before
then by visiting:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/ballot.php?id=99

Thank you,
OASIS Open Administration

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/members/leave_workgroup.ph