Subject: RE: [wsdm] Timing for weekly meetings

Oops,
yep, what you say makes sense.
Bad idea.
--Geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: VAMBENEPE,WILLIAM (HP-Cupertino,ex1) [mailto:vbp@hp.com]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 2:59 PM
To: 'wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org'

Geoff,

The question to the ballot was "Please select which day/times you are NOT
availabe for weekly 2 hrs calls." So the way I read the results Thursday is
the preferred day.

In any case, I would much rather not have a changing day for the meeting as
you suggest. This forces people to block both time periods out as far as
weekly meetings go. And those of us in many standards groups have plenty of
such weekly meetings in the morning (PST's morning). Not to mention internal
meetings.

Regards,

William

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/members/leave_workgroup.ph