Subject: RE: [wsdm] FW: [ogsi-wg] Charter for the Attributes Task Force in the W3C

FYI, I am a member of this task force (through my participation in WS-Desc)
and would be happy to provide liaison if useful.

Regards,

William

ice-29_200
3-04-05.pdf?download
[3] http://www.webdav.org/specs/
[4] http://www.omg.org/docs/formal/02-06-39.pdf
[5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003May/0045.html
[6] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-desc-charter#ipr

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/members/leave_workgroup.ph