Subject: Re: [wsdm] Groups - WSDM Weekly Conference call modified

Thus quoth Heather Kreger (~ 11-Jun-03 9:16 AM ~)...

> I apologize profusely, I incorrectly moved the origional meeting without
> updating to the new time.
> I have corrected the calender information.
>
> 1.Day:  Thursday
> 2.Time:  12-2 EST
> 3.Number: Toll Free: 1-866-793-4610, MeetingID: 132868, International:
> 203-480-3471

I hate to be too pedantic about this (really!), but for the sake of
clarity...

KAVI says, I think, that the time is 12-2 Eastern Time.
Heather says the time is 12-2 EST.  Which is, if I remember my rules
correctly, not 12-2 on the clock at this time of year for most, if not
all, of the east coast (parts of Indiana excepted, IIRC).

So, for now, I *think* Heather means 12-2 EDT (or whatever Daylight time
is called), or, more generally, 12-2 Eastern Time (as Kavi says) meaning
12-2 EST/EDT whichever is appropriate (and those who don't make the DST
adjustments adjust appropriately).

Clarification?

--
Fred Carter / AmberPoint, Inc.