Subject: Latest Draft documents

Can the editors please verify that the latest drafts of MUWS and MOWS have
been posted?  The last version of MUWS is June 12th, relatively recent but
the last MOWS seems to be from the face to face.   Also, can someone please
clarify the process for posting these to the public web site.  I would like
to direct other BMC folks to these but right now the only way to see them is
to join the TC.  The only thing listed on public documents is a requirements
doc from May 13th.

Richard

PS.  I sent this direct to Winston and Heather last week and I suspect a
combination of spam filtering and DMTF attendence twarted the response.