Subject: Re: [wsdm] Re: Groups - oasis - Reminder to vote on ballot "September Faceto Face Dates"

Homayoun,
I had the same problem - look at my voting record and hyou'll see how I
handled
Ellen

"M. Homayoun Pourheidari" <homayoun@hp.com>
08/06/2003 11:01 AM
Please respond to homayoun

        To:     wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [wsdm] Re: Groups - oasis - Reminder to vote on
ballot "September Face to Face Dates"

This ballot still requires 4 choices.  Can someone fix this asap or at
least advise on how we can provide preference.

Regards,
H.
---

wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org wrote:

>Web Services Distributed Management TC member,
>
>This is a reminder to vote on a ballot presented to Web Services
Distributed Management TC.  This ballot will close on Thursday, 7 August
2003 @ 9:00 am ET.  To vote on this ballot, go here:

>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/ballot.php?id=168
>
>Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.
>
>The text of this ballot is as follows:
>---
>"September Face to Face Dates"
>Which dates would you be able to attend a F2F meeting hosted by HP in the
Cupertino, CA area. The meetings would run 3 days, noon to noon again.

contact oasis administration (tc_admin@oasis-open.org).

--
M. Homayoun Pourheidari
Web Services Management Operation

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/members/leave_workgroup.php