Subject: RE: [wsdm] Joining the WSDM-COMMENT email list

The procedure below is currently broken. (It takes you to the subscription
manager for XML.ORG.) I have notified the folks at OASIS, so I hope it will
be fixed soon.

I don't see any messages in the WSDM-COMMENT archive since 8/13, so I guess
I am not missing anything. ;-)

Hal

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/members/leave_workgroup.ph