Subject: RE: [wsdm] Long-lived interactions requirement proposal

Here is the definition of "session" from W3C Web Services Glossary
(http://www.w3.org/TR/ws-gloss/):

"A lasting interaction between system entities, often involving a user,
typified by the maintenance of some state of the interaction for the
duration of the interaction. [WSIA Glossary]

Such an interaction may not be limited to a single connection between the
system entities."

This is in-line with the definition provided by William, though a bit more
abstract.

/Pankaj.