Subject: wsee requirments in mows

Folks,

As promised, here are the wsee requirements that I think we should include in the mows requirements list.

Cheers,
H.
---

In the Glossary change the definition of a wsee from:

Any software entity which hosts Web services and provides useful features to enable Web services to perform their tasks.

to:

Any entity which directly hosts an execution instance of a Web service and provides services and functionality necessary for the execution of the instance.

In the requirements list (section 2) add:

The wsee should provide manageability capabilities and information specific to Web services. This would include (but not be limited to) events, metrics and controls that are specific to a hosted Web service execution instance.

The manageability representation should allow monitoring and control of wsee -- the execution environment in which the web service runs.