Subject: RE: [wsdm] F2F logistics?

In the tradition of incremental delivery, here are the recommended hotels.
They are both very close. In fact, they are both within walking distance of
the HP Cupertino campus:

Courtyard <http://cupertino-ca.all-the-hotels.net/courtyard-cupertino.html>
Courtyard Cupertino
10605 North Wolfe Road Cupertino, CA 95014
Phone: 1.408.252.9100
Fax: 1.408.252.0632

Hilton
<http://cupertino-ca.all-the-hotels.net/hilton-garden-inn-cupertino.html>
Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino
10741 North Wolfe Road
Cupertino, CA 95014

Exact room and building to follow but they will be in the Cupertino campus.

Regards,

William

-----Original Message-----
From: VAMBENEPE,WILLIAM (HP-Cupertino,ex1) [mailto:vbp@hp.com]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 5:21 PM
To: 'Sedukhin, Igor S'; wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Igor,

We'll provide detailed info soon. For the meantime, here is the most
important info:

The closest airport is San Jose (SJC). San Francisco (SFO) is also an option
but less preferable.

One of the addresses of the HP campus is:
11000 Wolfe Road
Cupertino, CA 95014

(I don't know which building we're meeting in, the address might change
slightly based on the building but they're all next to one another so this
address is a good first approximation for the sake of hotel and driving
directions).

William