Subject: F2F record

resending

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572
---------------------- Forwarded by Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM on
10/07/2003 02:15 PM ---------------------------

Heather Kreger
10/06/2003 12:27 PM

To:    wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
cc:
From:  Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

Hi,
Here is the presentation we used to record our progress during our face to
face last week. I'm just now
getting back online since seeing you in California.

I will also be posting this on the Web site.
(See attached file: FaceToFace.Agenda.1001.ppt)

I think it was an amazingly productive meeting, especially considering our
size and diversity. I'm really
looking forward to getting down to brass tacks!

Thanks again to everyone who was able to attend and
a big thanks to HP for hosting us and feeding us SO well!

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

FaceToFace.Agenda.1001.ppt