Subject: RE: [wsdm] [UPlat] Action items for next weeks meeting

I thought we were going to define them anyways, even if it was determined
'out of scope' .

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

"ECKERT,ZULAH (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <zulah_eckert@hp.com> on 10/16/2003
10:41:09 AM