Subject: RE: [wsdm][OMod] Updated Mows data model with versioning

Title: Message
Igor and all,

Here is an updated slide for the overall MOWS data model that includes versioning.  Sorry for the delay, but I just obtained Visio 2003 yesterday.

The Change entity relates two Service Versions.  For clarity, I've taken Zulah's comments to heart and renamed the relationships between versions as "predecessor and successor".

Igor, I will send the updated Visio file to you in a separate e-mail.

Regards,
Brian

Notice: This email transmission and/or the attachments accompanying it may contain confidential information belonging to Merant. The information is only for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email, and then destroy all copies of the transmission.

WSDM Concepts with Versioning BRC.png