Subject: Re: [wsdm][UPlat] Action Items from 11/25 meeting

Here are the action items from today's meeting.
  • Add the agreed upon priorities for each platform feature to the document
  • For versioning are we talking about the resource version or the service version?  The former is out of scope of this work.  Can the later be standardized and enforced?  There seem to be some disagreements here.
  • Add William's text from his message on 11/19 to the Attributes section.
  • Andreas to check with John D. for his input on the security suggestions.
  • Andreas to capture the discussion on policy proposals.
  • Add any other suggestions that have been posted since this morning (my email and Igor's).
Cheers,
H.