Subject: What are we managing in MOWS: magic bullet solution

Title: What are we managing in MOWS: magic bullet solution

I just realized why are we struggling so hard with the MOWS indetification part. We need to point to the MOWS thing that is being managed. Why don't we just do that: point using WS-Addressing address (http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-add/#endpointreferences). And so I popose

#4:
Identify the MOWS thing that we are managing using wsa:EndpointReference

If one would argue that then it should be the wsdl:service with all of its contents instead of EndpointReference, I must say to be arguable it has to be wsdl:endpoint with all of its contents. That is also acceptable.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)