Subject: RE: [wsdm] WS-CAF - possible agenda item

I think this could be very interesting, especially if the discussion is
focused on potential intersections with our work and potential requirements
for us as opposed to a generic presentation of WS-CAF (BTW, slides are
available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/4408/WS-CAF%20Boston%20F2F
%20presentation.pdf for a good general presentation for those interested).

On the other hand we don't have too much conf call time available so I doubt
this presentation/discussion should take some of our regular conf call time.
But we can schedule a one-off conf call just for this for those interested,
I'd be one. We could spend a few minutes during our regular conf call to see
who would be interested in pursuing this.

Thanks Ben for bringing this up.

William