Subject: Re: [wsdm] Groups - WSDM 0.5 interop scenario.doc uploaded

Igor,

Thanks for updating the Interop Scenario.

1)  Should we consider using the MUWS Identity, or will that make it
more difficult?  Should we implement MUWS Identity by then?  Should we
leave it up to the Consumer of Manageability?

2) Under Monitoring, the introduction is going to be confusing no matter
how we word it.  But some additional words might help.

"Managers establish the endpoint that provides manageability for a given
Web service endpoint and manage the Web service endpoint. "

"Managers determine the endpoint that provides manageability for a given
Web service endpoint and manage the Web service endpoint via the WSDM
endpoint.  Note that the diagram above shows that manageability
capabilities may be provided through the same endpoint as the Web
service itself, or it may be provided through a separate WSDM endpoint."

3) Before and during the demonstration, one or more consumers of each of
the Web services being managed need to send requests to the Web
services.  This is necessary for the managers to be able to identify
that the Web service is not only available, but in use.