Subject: February F2F Draft Agenda

Hi,
Here is a proposed agenda for our F2F in a few weeks
This is an ambitious agenda.
We need to keep in mind that we need to come to sufficient concrete conclusions to allow us to concentrate on
editorial, modeling, and prototyping work for our WSDM 0.5 specification.

We need to stay very focused on what we need to specify for in WSDM 0.5 for our interoperability demonstration and
start keep ing a formal list of 'line items' on 'open questions' for WSDM 1.0 where we don't require consensus for 0.5.

I empower everyone to point out when we are straying from our focus on this.

Please let me know if we need to assign more/less time to each of these topics or add topics.
We will use our usual conference call-in numbers for remote attendees.

Monday 9-6
9am Welcome/Attendance/TC Administrivia (Action Item tracking, WSDM 1.0 Spec line-items List, Editor coordination)
9:30 - 10:00 Interop Scenario Review
10:00-12:30 - WS Resource Framework
Stateful services and the Implied Resource Model - Tom Maguire
Specification review - WS-Addressing, WS-Notification, WS-Resource Properties - Tom Maguire
Q and A - Tom Maguire
Discussion on relevance to WSDM Specifications - All
Vote on how to leverage in WSDM Specifications - All
WSDM Platform resolutions - outstanding issues, path for resolution
12:30 - 1:00 - Lunch
1:00-6:00 MUWS Review and Agreement of Documents
1:00 Architecture
1:30 Platform
2:00 Identity
3:00 State
7:00 Group Dinner

Tuesday 9-6
9am Welcome/Attendance
9:00-12:00 MUWS Metrics
12:00-12:30 Lunch
1:00-2:00 MUWS Specification, roadmap for completion of 0.5
2:00-3:00 - MOWS Review and Issues
Handling the Request State Model
Versioning
3:00-5:00 - WSDL Mapping from UML
5:00-6:00 - Specification Roadmap
LineItems for WSDM Spec 1.0
WSDM Spec 2.0
Action Item Review and assignment
Editor Coordination
Subteam Coordination (if any)
Plan for next Face to Face - Islandia in April?

Tuesday 6-7 - interoperability implementation details/logistics

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572