Subject: RE: [wsdm] wd-wsdm-muws-0.5-20040218

I suggest that

4.1.2 section is not needed

4.1.3 all properties should be in one XML chunk not separated by text. One needs to see all possible properties at once in their XML form. Eventually those will be in the XML properties document all together anyways.

We need to decide whether or not we age going to include a UML diagram in the beginning of every capability section. That has to be decided by the group.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)

From: Andreas Dharmawan [mailto:andreas@westbridgetech.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 3:37 AM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsdm] wd-wsdm-muws-0.5-20040218

Hi team:

wd-wsdm-muws-0.5-20040218.doc has been uploaded.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/5568/wd-w
sdm-muws-0.5-20040218.doc

In this revision:

- Updated MUWS Role Diagram Thanks Bryan M.
- Incorporated Igor's feedback on composability section, empty subsections, properties format in Identity section.
- Updated MUWS Logical Diagram. Thanks Igor.
- Added Processing Model section. Thanks Igor

Regards,

Andreas