Subject: WSDM TC Action Items

Hello,

I just now updated the WSDM TC web site to add the action items we
discussed at the last conference call.  Basically those from the Face to
Face and those from the last conference call.

Please look through them and provide comments.

Thanks.

--

John DeCarlo, The MITRE Corporation, My Views Are My Own