Subject: [MUWS Spec] wd-wsdm-muws-0.5-20040301-with-tracking-on.doc

Title: Message
Hi Team:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/5732/wd-wsdm-muws-0.5-20040301-with-tracking-on.zip

I have uploaded the updated MUWS spec. I will upload another one by end of day Tuesday March 2nd since I still owe the following:
This version, wd-wsdm-muws-0.5-20040301, contain the following modifications:

wd-wsdm-muws-0.5-20040227

2004-02-27

William Vambenepe

  • Updated status of the doc
  • Removed MOWS-related content from architecture section
  • Added notational conventions section
  • Removed “Platform” appendix and provided short summary of the parts that are relevant for MUWS 0.5 implementers
  • Many minor editorial corrections

wd-wsdm-muws-0.5-20040301

2004-03-01

Andreas Dharmawan

  • Incorporated feedback from John DeCarlo,Richard Nikula, Igor, Mark Ellison
  • Replaced MUWS Context diagram with printer friendly diagram.
  • Replaced UML diagram with non-visio object to minimize size.
  • Removed WS-ResourceLifetime from normative section
  • Fixed date of WS-ResourceProperty

Thanks all. Keep the feedback coming!