Subject: Re: [Fwd: Groups - oasis - Ballot "April F2F Dates" has closed]

If youdidn't get a chance to vote, send them to the mailing list and I'll add them in. No later than cob the 17th! Igor needs to know.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572

Please respond to homayoun@hp.com