Subject: Re: [wsdm] [MOWS] mission statement

Seems fine.  Since I just finished typing it, I'll offer that which I
think I volunteered to...  Either one or a mix is fine by me.

The MUWS specification provides the motivation for resource management
using Web services.  Web services are an integral part of the IT
landscape, and, as such, are vital resources to many organizations.
Thus, it is important to provide for their management within a managed
environment, such as that provided by MUWS.  This specification provides
this MUWS-based specialization for resources that are Web services.

Thus quoth Sedukhin, Igor S (~ 18-Mar-04 1:04 PM ~)...

--
Fred Carter / AmberPoint, Inc.

mailto:fred.carter@amberpoint.com
tel:+1.510.433.6525 fax:+1.510.663.6301