Subject: RE: [wsdm] [MUWS] state diagram

Title: Message
You've got
[
Upon receiving a request for a Start operation, manageability provider attempts to execute the Start transition according to the UML diagram.
]
and
[
Upon receiving a request for a Stop operation, manageability provider attempts to execute either of the Stop transitions according to the UML diagram and according to the current resource state (Available or Degraded).
]

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)

From: Vambenepe, William N [mailto:vbp@hp.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 8:14 PM
To: Sedukhin, Igor S; wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

At the last conf call we decided to remove the names of the transitions (both from diagrams and the text). A transition is fully defined by its source and final states, no name is needed. I thought I had removed them from the text too. If you've found places where I missed them, please point them out to me.

Regards,

William