Subject: RE: [wsdm] Upcoming Spec comment/Open issue note

Hi Fred,

If I understand what you are asking, the answer is that this is provided
by the implied resource pattern described in the "modeling state" white
paper which is part of WSRF
(http://devresource.hp.com/drc/specifications/wsrf/ModelingState-1-1.pdf
).

The endpoint reference (EPR) contains the address of the manageability
endpoint as well as (in the reference properties) any other info that is
needed to specify which resource (in your example, which manageable
endpoint) the request should be executed against.

Regards,

William

tel:+1.510.433.6525 fax:+1.510.663.6301