Subject: Interop call minutes

Title: Interop call minutes

Attended: Igor (CA), Fred (AmberPoint), Larry Lackey (BEA), Warren (WebMethods), Garry Chang (?), Alex Nazarov (BMC), Bryan (HP), John Gerken (IBM)

Discussed plans.

1. Igor will update the current interop document with
        a. simplification of the diagram and scenario based on the WeatherStation service
        b. list the agreements (some are in the minutes of recent telecons). This also includes specifications that we depend upon and their schema/WSDL links.

        c. paste an example WSDL and list the flexibility points (e.g. whether or not actual WSDM WSDLs/schemas are imported, inlined or simply assumed where not directly refered by WSDL). For the interop we'll assume all of WSDM 0.5 capabilites should be implemented by the manageability provider.

        d. list SOAP messages and indicate the flexibility points (e.g. where xmlns: appears or Qname prefixes)
        e. include WSDL of the WSRP with schema inlined in WSDL (either in a ZIP or in the document ot both)
2. The group members can take a pen and contribute to the document. Igor will manage the pen.
3. We will keep telecons on Tuesday 11-12 ET to discuss progress on implementations and technical issues
4. We'll exchange the contact information by sending an e-mail to Igor who will consolidate it.
5. We will update the interop document with the findings and report after the interop event (at the F2F).

Briefly discussed various technical issues e.g. inlining schema in WSRP WSDL. Specification of muws-xs:TimeScope and mows-xs:ServiceTime.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)