Subject: RE: [wsdm] Groups - wd-wsdm-muws-0.5-20040329-with-tracking.zip uploaded

Great! Almost done...

127 §	<!-- extension elements -->
should be {any}

129 <!-- extension elements -->
Should be {any}

675. StartupInterval
May need to be changed to SinceRest to comply with the text. This may incur changes in a lot of other docs e.g. WSDLs, MOWS, interop. I love the change, but we'd need to assess the amount of work involved in it.

770 Section 6 should say
"WS-ResourceProperties MUST be used in a singleton pattern. WSA headers are not expected and not required in message exchanges."
We may remove this statement after we have discussed this and addressed properly.

730 and such.
Would it make sense to keep formatting to the basics. Otherwise MUWS and MOWS documents looks somewhat different. I'd keep CodeSample style plain simple as it was before.

Appendix D&E
Should the XML inserts be also formatted as CodeSample?

415 change URL to a reference

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)

From: vbp@hp.com [mailto:vbp@hp.com]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 7:33 PM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

The document wd-wsdm-muws-0.5-20040329-with-tracking.zip has been submitted by William Vambenepe (vbp@hp.com) to the OASIS Web Services Distributed Management TC document repository.

Document Description:
This should be ready to go (after removing change tracking, updating the link to the requirements doc and double-checking that the URLs in the first page are correct (once this debate settles in the group). We should probably remove the change history from the published version. Which means regenerating the table of content too.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/6150/wd-wsdm-muws-0.5-20040329-with-tracking.zip

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/document.php?document_id=6150

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.