Subject: RE: MUWS 0.5change document- clarity updates

Thanks a lot Mark, you did a great job. Re-reading the spec now I
understand better what I have written... ;-)

I implemented 99% of your comments. I also included updated WSDL and XSD
sent by Igor.

I am looking forward to the rest of your corrections Mark. If possible,
please tomorrow work off of the document I just checked in for
everything below 4.2.1:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/6202/cd-w
sdm-muws-0.5.doc

Also, I am thinking of removing line numbering in the final version. It
is great for reviews but not useful for final spec since some people
will get it in HTML, PDF, Word, printed in a book, etc. So people
shouldn't rely on line numbers, and usually don't when they use specs,
they use section numbers. If someone really wants line numbers in let me
know, otherwise I'll remove them in tomorrow's (final) version.

Regards,

William