Subject: Re: [wsdm] F2F participation

Igor I will be attending as well.  Dinner 4/14- yes, Car- yes

Tom

T o m   M a g u i r e

STSM, On Demand Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY  12601

internet:                 tmaguire@us.ibm.com
phone:                     845.433.9401 (t/l 293-9401)

             "Sedukhin, Igor
             S"
             <Igor.Sedukhin@ca                                          To
             .com>                     <wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc
             04/07/2004 03:35
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       [wsdm] F2F participation

I have the following information so far. If you are not in the list below
and attending or some information is missing, please let me know ASAP. I
also need to know all the people you are going to bring with you to run the
interop. Thanks.

Who     Dinner 4/14     Car     Interop
Igor Sedukhin (CA)      1       1       1
Heather Kreger (IBM)    1       1       1
Junaid Saiyed [Junaid.Saiyed@Sun.COM]   1       0
David E Cox [decox@us.ibm.com]  1       1
Nick Butler [nickb@uk.ibm.com]  1       1
Alessandro Triglia [sandro@oss.com]     0       1
Michael Perks [mperks@us.ibm.com]
Fred Carter [fred.carter@amberpoint.com]        1       0       1
Sodhi, Gavenraj S (CA)  1       1
Srinivas, Davanum M (CA)                        1
Stricklen, Michael W (CA)                       1
Andreas Dharmawan [andreas@westbridgetech.com]  1       0
John Gerken [John_Gerken@us.ibm.com]    1       0       1
Dan Foody [dan@actional.com]    1       0
Brian Del Vecchio [bdv@datapower.com]   1       0