Subject: Important info about F2F

Title: Important info about F2F

1. You have until tomorrow April 9th to book a room in the Mariott. If you are planning to attend, please do so ASAP. It is likely that after that date you will not get ANY rooms in hotels arround CA. You need to mention OASIS when booking Mariott.

2. I have our schedule 8-12 then lunch 1-7 then dinner on the 14th. Same on the 15th except for the dinner.

3. Here is where you need to be on 14th and 15th http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=250&addtohistory=&address=1+Computer+Associates+Plaza&city=Islandia&state=NY&zipcode=11749&submit=Get+Map

SOUTH LOBBY. If you are taking a shuttle from the hotel, the driver should know. If you are taking a car, look for a visitor parking. It is in front of south lobby (facing the highway).

My extension is 74325. Make sure your name is on the list that I have sent out (and will send an update soon), then you won't need to call nobody and they will let you in. We are in the Conferenece Center room CC10.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)