Subject: [no subject]

1) Enough information to recreate the EPR is embedded in the WSDL.

2) There is enough information in the WSDL to invoke an operation to
retrieve the EPRs of the  WS-Resources that share this WSDL description.

3) There is a well-know service such as a registry that can provide the
EPRs of the WS-Resources that  share a given WSDL

e_workgroup.php.