Subject: Re: [wsdm] Agenda for our call tomorrow

What is the time zone for the call, please?

Thanks

-steve

Heather Kreger wrote:

We will be doing discovery the first half of this call.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572
---------------------- Forwarded by Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM on 05/26/2004 12:28 PM ---------------------------