Subject: RE: [wsrf] Issue: Finding WSDL from an EPR

Hi Dave,

Solving issues WSRF13 with a positive answer would only meet the second
bullet below. The first one would require something like a wsdlLocation
attribute. And the third one would require some wording in the spec.

I agree that these should be considered together, but if we are to use
issue WSRF13 for this I think we need to broaden the issue a bit.

Regards,

William