Subject: WSDM/GGF F2F Agenda

Hi Folks,
Here is the promised agenda for next week.
I've included interesting looking sessions for you to consider for Monday and Tuesday. Yellow highlighted sessions are those specifically looking for interaction with the WSDM TC.

(See attached file: WSDM.F2F.Agenda.061004.doc)

I will be arriving on Sunday afternoon.

Don't forget group Luau on Wednesday night. Please let me know if you'd like to attend so I can make reservations on Sunday.

Impromptu 'show up if you're here' gathering on Tuesday at 6:30pm at the Coral room at the Hilton.

See ya'll in paradise!

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572

WSDM.F2F.Agenda.061004.doc